Traditional Quechua Language and Form
Presented by Sacred Pathways & Your Sacred Destiny
- Please bring your medicine objects, mesa if you carry one (if not, bring 12 stones and a cloth), Rattle, Drum, Pi stone, as you like for ceremony.
- Bring paper/journal and pens.
- We will have regular chairs. Please bring additional sitting surfaces, as desired.
Please bring layers, to stay warm as needed, sun hat and glasses, sunscreen, etc… We will be having fire outside. Slippers for inside are nice. There’s a pool and hot tub, bring a bathing suit, extra towel etc.
Dates: April 18-21, 2013
Hours: (these are approximate times)
Friday: 9am – 7pm Saturday: 9am – 7pm Sunday: 9am – 5pm
Lunch: You may bring food to prepare, eat and/or share for lunches.
Dinner: Your choice – in or out.
Saturday is our day to all commune together for dinner so please bring food to share.
Location: 21925 Paseo de los Portales Rd., Sonora, CA 95370
Retreat Phone #: 209 694-0271
Dani’s Helpful Personal Directions:
If you have a GPS, Sonora may not come up with the street name. My GPS indicates the city is Phoenix Lake/Cedar Ridge.
- If you are coming by way of Highway 4, this is the easiest route. Make a right at Copperopolis (quick left and right onto Brynes Ferry Rd) and left on Highway 108 when it deadends.
- Or you can come out Tracy way and take Highway 120 through Oakdale.
- Once you are on 108, you will go through Jamestown (stay on 108). In 3 miles is Sonora.
- You will go through Jamestown (stay on 108). In 3 miles is Sonora.
- If you need a store to pick up food and such, please take the 1st Sonora exit, Mono Way. Everything you need is on the left side of the freeway!
- Take the 2nd Sonora exit which is Hess Ave.
- Turn left at the light/exit onto Hess.
- Turn right at the next light onto Phoenix Lake
- In 3 miles you will see a green sign that says “Phoenix Lake Public Golf Course”.
- Then a 35 mph sign. Make the next left onto Paseo de los Portales. There is a huge stone sign that says “Phoenix Lake Country Club Estates”
- Go up and pass the ” leaving county maintained road” sign.
- Retreat is on the right at the 2nd driveway. Black and tan mail box; 2 stone pillars; dirt driveway.
Be kind to Mother Earth and carpool (remember you can connect with your community on facebook)
Lodging Yes! There are rooms to rent at THIS location. Please contact Dani if you are interested in learning more: Dani@YourSacredDestiny.com or (925) 354.3496.
NEW RETREAT LOCATION
21925 Paseo de los Portales Rd, Sonora 95370
Enjoy your early morning and evenings floating in the pool or soaking in the jacuzzi.
Imagine doing your practices while being held by Pachamama -Mother Earth
Jaguar Room -located downstairs with a queen bed and vanity.
Eagle Room –located upstairs with a full bed and private balcony.
Hummingbird Room –located upstairs with 4 twin beds and 3 vanities.
Please contact Dani if you are interested in learning more: Dani@YourSacredDestiny.com or (925) 354.3496.
*Disclaimer: Use your own tracking skills to find the best location that suits your needs!
BEST WESTERN ~19551 Hess Ave Sonora 95370 US Call 866-856-2797 Visit their website at: http://www.bwsonoraoaks.com/
* This one has received great recommendations from our students!!!
BARRETTA GARDENS ~ 700 S. Barretta St. This Inn is a charmingly restored Victorian home, with five elegantly decorated bedrooms located on a landscaped acre of gardens in downtown Sonora. All rooms have private baths, two with whirlpool tubs for two. The full gourmet breakfast is served in the Dining Room or on the Breakfast Porch overlooking the gardens. All rooms have cable TV, VCR’S with a extensive video selection, CD players and Wireless Internet Connection. Call (209) 532-6039 or 800-206-3333. Visit their website at: www.barrettagardens.com
BRADFORD PLACE INN ~ 56 W. Bradford St. Distinctive lodging with complimentary wireless hi-speed internet access and old-fashioned hospitality near Yosemite National Park. Fireplaces, phones, TV/DVD/VCR’S, valet, laundry. Breakfast served to each room, parlor or gardens. AAA approved 3 diamond.
Call (209) 536-6075/800-209-2315. Visit their website at: www.bradfordplaceinn.com
GUNN HOUSE ~ 286 S. Washington St. The Gunn House was the first two story building in Sonora, built in 1850. It is conveniently located in central Sonora within easy walking distance to many services. It is a favorite get-away in California’s romantic historical Mother Lode. Call (209) 532-3421. Visit their website at: www.gunnhousehotel.com
INNS OF CALIFORNIA ~ 350 S. Washington St. AAA approved, clean contemporary motel with year around heated pool, spa, game room & guest laundry. “Stay with family”
Call (209) 532-3633 or (800)-251-1538. Visit their website at: www.innsofcal.com
SONORA DAYS INN ~ 160 S. Washington St. Charming Historic Inn with the flavor of the gold country and the convenience of a modern hotel. Call (209) 532-2400. Visit their website at: www.sonoradaysinns.com
In Love & Success,Dani Burling www.YourSacredDestiny.com
PS. YES, you can book Dani for an event or private session. Click here to learn more.