Your Sacred Destiny, its owner, agents, and employees shall be referred to herein as YSD. This Program Agreement shall be referred to herein as either Program Agreement, Agreement, or Terms of Service.
As a student, you agree to do the required reading, personal work and attend classes in order to maximize your growth and potential and to get the most out of this program.
- Payments made 3 days or more late, and/or credit card declines, are charged a $20 fee.
- After 3 days you may transfer dates one time without penalty, a $50 fee will be charged for subsequent date transfers.
- If you elected to pay in installments, any changes to the agreed upon payment agreement will incur an additional $50 change fee.
- Payments and credits to your account are not transferable to the accounts of fellow students/clients of YSD.
- Rooms at the Retreat are a separate cost from the Retreat cost. Most rooms sleep more than 1 person. Each person is $70-$100 per night depending on location.
- There are “tools” that you will need during your Retreat. Most can be purchased at the Retreat. You will receive emails detailing what to bring.
All requests regarding this agreement must be made in writing (email, fax, letter) and via live phone communication with Dani Burling. Texting and voicemail do not constitute adequate communication.
The policies, regulations, procedures, location, curriculum, and fees within this agreement are subject to change, without prior notice.
Your program begins on the fourth day after registering for your Program. You may withdraw in writing from your program within three days of acceptance of this agreement to receive a full refund minus a $150 nonrefundable deposit/administrative fee to be issued back to you within 30 days. Intent to cancel this agreement must be communicated via live phone communication with Dani Burling and in writing. In the case of cancellation your payments are nonrefundable and you will be forfeiting the payment rate or plan originally agreed to. Upon returning to any of the YSD programs you will be subject to the rates available at the time of returning and registering for a new program. Beginning on or after the fourth day of registering for this program or from the first date of payment for your selected courses, payments toward classes are nonrefundable for any reason.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold YSD harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, costs, damages, penalties, and any other expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising directly or indirectly from either your actions or omission, or your breach of any obligation imposed or sought to be imposed by this Agreement.
- YSD will not be liable to you, or to anyone who may claim any right due to a relationship with you, for any actions or omissions by you or on the part of your employees or agents. You will indemnify and hold YSD harmless from any obligation, cost claim, judgment, attorneys and legal fees, and attachments in any way connected with the services rendered under the terms of this Agreement.
Dispute resolution shall first be attempted between you and YSD. Unresolved disputes may be resolved by binding Arbitration in the County of Contra Costa, California in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The judgment upon award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Costs of arbitration shall be borne equally by both parties.
Any waiver of any rights of YSD under the terms of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver.
Upon registration for any YSD event, you give full permission to photograph video tape and publish testimonies with regard to your transformation before, during and after your attendance.
Damages and Injury at the Retreat Property
In consideration of the property that the retreat/classes are held, you hereby release YSD from any and all liability resulting from any damage to the said property and equipment (i.e carpet, common areas, appliances, electronics) and to my personal property and equipment which is caused by my use of it in any way whether instructed or not instructed to do so.
I hold YSD harmless for any injury sustained by me while at the retreat property.
In the event that I am agreeing as a parent of a minor and/or guests, I represent that I have full authority to do so, realizing this release is binding upon the minor and/or guests as well as myself.
I agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement and understand that they are subject to change without notice upon updates from YSD.